Gorgeous Vavau beach – on the southeast coast of Upolu – would be the highlight of any trip to Samoa. Make sure you’re ready to make the most of it!
- Always have a camera with you to take pictures of this beautiful, serene beach located in the heart of Lotofaga – Upolu. So have batteries packed or charge your phone so you don’t miss out on that ONE shot.
- FOOD is must! A packed lunch – whether it be a picnic, suppers, munchies etc. – as the drive from town to Vavau is an hour and a half and there’s no mini-mart or food stop near Vavau beach.
- Extra change in your wallets in case people of the village are chilling at the entry of the beach and ask you for a entry fee (true story) LOL xD
- Prepare a driving / trip playlist of your favourite jams. The drive to Vavau is a journey for a tourist – the views of the local villages & other hot tourist spots (especially Lalomanu) are breathtaking outside your window on your way to the kuabax.
- Vailima + Vavau Beach = Best swim ever! Share a brew or two with the family or friends you have traveled with for the day. And then, just take in the beautiful clear Samoan waters, air and view of just one of our many hidden gems in SAMOA