Some of our dishes are so popular, we see them at the markets and festivals – everyone loves them!
But Polynesians have lots of other culinary gems that are not so well-known, probably because they’re more difficult to make, or because their ingredients are less available where we live these days.
How much do you know about the cuisine of Tahiti? Or Tuvalu? What about New Zealand or Niue?
Take this quiz to begin (or continue) your food journey through the islands of Polynesia!
[os-widget path=”/lillianarp/how-well-do-you-know-polynesian-food” of=”lillianarp”]
- Bombing techniques for your next trip to the Cook Islands - 22/05/2018
- Which part of the Pacific do you identify with most? - 17/05/2018
- Takihi – a recipe for that creamy, sweet and savory Niuean treat - 15/05/2018
- Where am I? Polynesia, Micronesia or Melanesia? (Quiz) - 15/05/2018
- That famous pink potato salad from the Cook Islands – recipe includes homemade dressing! - 24/04/2018
- Name the days of the week in Hawaiian - 16/04/2018
- How do you like to eat your corned beef? - 14/04/2018
- How well do you know Polynesian Food? - 09/04/2018
- How would you spell the name of this dish? - 07/04/2018