Somehow, corned beef became a staple in nearly every island kitchen.
My favourite dish with corned beef is called ‘tiopu kuru’ in Rarotongan which is a yummy stew of breadfruit, onions and corned beef.
We came up with a few faves you might like.
Select as many as you like and let’s see which one rises on top.
- Bombing techniques for your next trip to the Cook Islands - 22/05/2018
- Which part of the Pacific do you identify with most? - 17/05/2018
- Takihi – a recipe for that creamy, sweet and savory Niuean treat - 15/05/2018
- Where am I? Polynesia, Micronesia or Melanesia? (Quiz) - 15/05/2018
- That famous pink potato salad from the Cook Islands – recipe includes homemade dressing! - 24/04/2018
- Name the days of the week in Hawaiian - 16/04/2018
- How do you like to eat your corned beef? - 14/04/2018
- How well do you know Polynesian Food? - 09/04/2018
- How would you spell the name of this dish? - 07/04/2018